The Hampton Roads Association for Commercial Real Estate (HRACRE) represents over 400 members dedicated to promoting the best interests of commercial real estate in the region through key issues confronting our industry.
HRACRE educates its members by heightening awareness of issues with immediate and long-term concern. HRACRE enjoys open communication with elected leadership on the local and state levels. We present an authoritative, unified and factual industry voice on legislative initiatives that impact our ability to successfully conduct business. Through monthly meetings, a network of committees and special events, HRACRE provides members many opportunities to participate in our core value of promoting evolution of commercial real estate in Hampton Roads.
HRACRE is the only organization in Hampton Roads that is an advocate for commercial property owners, developers and related professionals. HRACRE proactively addresses commercial real estate issues on local, regional and state levels.
HRACRE works with each level of government through its committees, lobbyists and as a member of VACRE (Virginia Association for Commercial Real Estate).
- Membership of almost 500.
- Have a voice heard in political halls of power.
- Serves the commercial real estate community on the Peninsula and Southside areas of Hampton Roads VA.
- Newsletters, membership directory and reduced fees to programs.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of commercial real estate professionals at social events and other organization functions.